Stop the ride I want to get off...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

three, is the magic number...

I spotted this the other day and thought I like it. Its appeal, it uses a number, we all know buses come in threes, all good things come in threes and my hubby always sneezes three times. Let's just hope cancer doesn't come in threes.


Three names you go by:

Amanda
Miss
Mum

Three screen names that you have had:

Noonie
GMNoonie
Noon

Three things you like about yourself:

eyelashes - never need mascara
my ability to make friends
positive outlook - most of the time

Three things you don't like about yourself:

too honest, makes me useless at secret keeping
my temper - when it goes it really goes - it's the viking in me
child bearing hips - thanks Mum you really didn't have to share!

Three parts of your heritage:

Viking
English
Spanish

Three things that scare you:

Spiders
Needles
Dying young and leaving my kids without me

Three of your everyday essentials:

mug of tea first thing
books
underwear

Three things you are wearing right now:

glasses
1994 Houston Marathon T shirt
grey socks - is that four?

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists (@ the moment):

Robbie Williams
Kylie Minogue
Nanci Griffith

Three of your favorite songs:

Too late - Nanci
Supreme - Robbie
Can't get you out of my head - Kylie

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:

tandem skydiving
flying a plane - glares at Michael - then hugs cos that was mean
crocheting

Three things I want in a relationship:

honesty
hugs
understanding

Two truths and a lie:

I have never broken a promise
I never forget a birthday
I love Christmas


Three physical things that attract you to the opposite sex:

eyes
floppy fringes eg. Hugh Grant
nice smell


Three things you can't do without:

chocolate
tea
hugs


Three of your favorite hobbies:

walking with my dog
reading
the internet


Three places you want to go on vacation:

New Zealand
Maldives
Yellowstone

Three things you just can't do:

wear feathers or touch them.. shudder
swim freestyle
touch gooey sticky stuff. like nappy rash cream ugh


Three things you want to do before you die:

see my kids grown up
raise a large sum of money for charity
stand on top of a mountain - nothing too big I don't want to climb Mount Everest


Three celeb crushes:

Hugh Grant
Tom Cruise - the young version
Gerard Depardieu


This was interesting made me really think about what I wanted to get out of life. So who to pass the baton to... hmmm... Celti, cos I know very little about her even though we talk online. Besides I can rely on her to pass this onto Tricia which gives me an extra choice. Brighton has to be in there, and uhm... Brighton and Celti will probably catch Seamus so save a choice.. I know the newest face at my comments... Michelle!

Just so there's no confusion tag to, Celti, Brighton and Michelle.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home