Stop the ride I want to get off...

Friday, October 07, 2005

good things come in small packages...


Thank you, thank you, thank you, my Secret Pal. Was like Christmas, and I'm so sorry it took me soooo long to say thank you. Posted by Picasa



Finally I managed to upload this photo. The chocolate has been demolished.. it was delicious. The bulbs are waiting for me to sort out a good container and get some bulb fibre. I tried to cast on the sock yarn, but couldn't find my stitch markers, found them the other day. So as soon as I've finished the cream jumper I'll try again.

Life here is as ever busy busy. Amy and George started a new school this year and we're still getting used to a very different way of doing everything. More homework, or prep as they now call it, more after school activities and so much MORE stuff to get to and from school.

See how cute they are....


I guess the days of cute have passed! Posted by Picasa




Finally got one shot that looks right and yes those are all the bags they take. Posted by Picasa



Then mixed in with all that has been numerous hospital trips, and then I was meant to be going to Atlanta, but something has come up, so it's postponed, sigh. I was so looking forward to it too. It's nice to go somewhere where you are treated like an adult, equal and appreciated.

So my possible big op date is now set for 25th October. Kids are mortified because mummy won't be able to man the Halloween "Grotto" we always set up. But I plan on decorating the house before I go in.... and this year we're really going for it. Hubby is going to have a fit. You know what... I don't care. This hubby is the same one who this morning said "Tell the Surgeon that you can't make the 8th or 15th Nov cos I have stuff on at work." I give up...

Anyways, my plan is to try and blog more, but I am also trying to get Michael's jumper finished and to him before the snowboarding season begins. I really should do the next part in the Amy story...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home