Stop the ride I want to get off...

Monday, December 12, 2005

strange, I'm a country

But first, and more importantly I have to thank Seven from Blogs Gone Wild and It's a dog's life.... for my pretty new template. How he didn't lose patience and hurl the thing at me I don't know, can you just change the shape of this, can it be a little pinker, no make that a little whiter.

It was worth it though, don't you think? Now back to the country...



You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you,
you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to
questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage
to attract a number of tourists and admirers.  And despite any setbacks, you can
really cook a good meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people
cry.



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid



I do adore Thai food, and as for sexual promiscuity... sex? what's that? Doc said today we could resume "normal" marital relations, uh we did that the night of the op....ROTFL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home