Stop the ride I want to get off...

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Something I have to forgive someone for...

Hmm semantics are definitely at play in this one...

Something I HAVE to forgive someone for...

There are lots of things I could forgive various people for, my hubby says I'm like an elephant I never forget and unfortunately I can bear a grudge for a very long time. But something I HAVE to forgive...

I honestly can't think of anything bad enough to need me to forgive someone, and I don't bear a grudge maliciously ... much. Then there are things that are bad.. see previous days meme. But honestly I refuse to forgive anyone for those events. Maybe one day but not yet... I haven't finished resenting them. I'm not that big a person, maybe I should be... I guess all this material would be brilliant for some therapist out there. Fortunately finding a therapist in the UK is difficult. I know I tried last year and then decided I'd rather be depressed and messed up.It was entirely too much effort.

So no I do not have anything that I have to forgive someone for, not at this point in my life... move along there nothing to see today.

4 Comments:

Blogger noonie said...

I'll do two tomorrow... tired tonight

11:02 pm  
Blogger ppreacherswife said...

lol at doing 2 tomorrow .

HAVE to forgive I agree, we dont' HAVE to forgive anyone of anything!

4:01 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

I have the memory of an elephant too ;)

6:37 pm  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I find that I am able to forgive someone when I've worked the why and wherefore of whatever it is in my head.

But trying to forgive someone before I've worked it through ... well, that doesn't work for me.

3:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home